A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shazia Essani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Essani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Essani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Essani has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Essani MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shazia Essani practice?
- Dr. Shazia Essani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shazia Essani practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Hospitalists and Southfield Internists.