A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shazia Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamid
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hamid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Hamid, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Hamid MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shazia Hamid practice?
- Dr. Shazia Hamid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shazia Hamid practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.