A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shazia Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Hamid, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Hamid MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shazia Hamid practice?
- Dr. Shazia Hamid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shazia Hamid practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Child Psychiatrists.