A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shazia Jamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shazia Jamil is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamil
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Jamil, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamil graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Jamil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Jamil FCCP and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shazia Jamil practice?
- Dr. Shazia Jamil has 1 office location.
Dr. Shazia Jamil practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Pulmonologists, La Jolla Critical Care Practitioners, and La Jolla Sleep Medicine Doctors.