Dr. Shazia Malik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

August 19th, 2016
Scheduled appointments and she has cancelled the appointments with little or no notice, such as when you get to the appointment and the nurse says she has to cancel. The only reason I gave any star at all is because it would not allow me to leave rating without choosing one. I can't believe she is able to continue to practice.

August 16th, 2016
Disgrace to the profession
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! I waited over 2 hrs - other patients were leaving & everyone complaining that wait is always 2-3 hrs. She filled out my prescription to wrong name address & birthdate! Birthdate was off by 30 years! A disgrace to the profession & should not be allowed to practice!

August 1st, 2016
Worst doc I've ever seen in my life.

May 31st, 2016
Do not use Shazia Malik
2 hour waits for 10 minutes with doctor, unprofessional staff. Changes meds without telling patient. Nice lady but I will be changing my doctor.

February 3rd, 2016
Never go to Shazia Malik
I would not send my dog to see her. She is a waste of time. She will not call you back or follow up. I had to call 6 times over 2 weeks in order for her to call me back. Took over 2 weeks for her and her office to forward files to another Doctor. Had to threaten to call an attorney in order to get files sent.

November 12th, 2015
She is wonderful
She was willing to bring in my unsupportive parents and explain to them that yes, I really did have a problem, and a bad one at that. Before they just thought I was making it up for attention.

November 5th, 2015
She has no respect for people's time. I have had to wait 2 hours each time I have an appointment.

October 29th, 2015
Arrived for my new patient appointment 30mins before the appointment time. Spent 20mins filling out paperwork with an incredible amount of duplication, then waited _over two hours_ before giving up and leaving. A mental health professional that leaves her patients waiting over 2hrs without explanation mustn't care much for her patient's mental well being. The receptionist said the wait was unusual, but looking at the other reviews I'd say it's normal. This "Dr" has no business seeing or treating patients. I hope people take this under consideration and go somewhere else.

June 3rd, 2015
Never go to Shazia Malik
Shazia Malik is never on time. Her office staff complain about it themselves.

April 6th, 2015
Personally, she was a pretty good Dr., but I waited up to 2 hours past my appointment time Once, and easily up to an hour for several other visits and could only get in when I threatened to leave.

August 22nd, 2014
I waited 3 hours to see Dr. Malik. The waiting room was filthy and there were 20+ patients waiting. While in my appointment Dr. Malik ate while talking with me, and spoke with food in her mouth. She also answered her phone twice during my appointment. One phone call she discussed another patient's care in front of me. She lacks professionalism which made me feel that she did not take my visit seriously. I would not recommend her.

October 16th, 2013
I think she has paranoid tendencies and control issues. I am sorry to see she is still in practice, Her brother, Azfar Malik is a fabulous doctor and I would recommend you go to him, not her. Avoid Shazia like the plague, she will not help you heal and is quite destructive.