Dr. Shazia Malik Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Shazia Malik?

Terrible

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I sent to this office on September 5,2017 my appointment was via SKYPE totally strange but anyway, I was given a prescription for medication however it needed prior authorization I called her office at least 20 times I was sent to the other location ,then back again and to this day I still do not have any medication because she was supposed to be in town then she wasn't in town this office is a MESS, the staff doesn't seem to care either ,Now I believe that we all are trying to see this doctor to get help but from reading the comments we are not going to get any help unless we see another doctor, I feel like the office was only interested in my $50.00 co-pay they certainly got something out of the visit which was money, I didn't get anything but a useless script , BTW did I mention that I still don't have any medication over a month later and I'm no closer than if I never went to see her... This office should be closed for good!!!

3 hour wait.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

3 hours wait???? And my pharmacy has to constantly call me to call her office because they don't return calls concerning meds and refills. I had to get up and drive to office to see what's up. what do they get paid for? Grade ZERO!! finding new dr. ASAP!

Worst Experience with a Doctor Ever.

Posted on April 20th, 2017

I made an appointment with Dr. Malik 4 months ago. I had to take a day off from work to see her. The day of my appointment I recieved a phone call saying that the office needed to cancel my appointment. Apparently the system crashed and they were unable to see patients. Also, Malik was out of the country. I was unable to reschedule sooner, so i had to wait an additional month to see her. I was informed that she would, in fact, be back in the country for my appointment. The alternative was having a "skype" appointment with her. I was not interesting in skyping my doctor. I had to take an addutional day off from work for my new appointment date. I was 20 minutes early for my appointment to fill out paper work. I was then moved to a different waiting room. I sat for OVER an hour with anyone even acknowledging my presence. Finally i went to the reception desk and ask if I would be seeing the doctor today because I my appointment was over an hour ago. The girl at the desk told me i was waiting so long because there was another new patient in front of me. I asked if the doc was in the country cause i had over heard someone saying she was not. Turns out she was not in the country. I told the receptionist that my appointment was pushed out further so thst i was able to see the doctor face to face. So after 2 days off from work, 2 appointments, over an hour of waiting I still never actually saw the doctor. I was then told i could either see the nurse practitioner or i could reschedule my appointment....again. No thanks. I'll take my money elsewhere.

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Scheduled appointments and she has cancelled the appointments with little or no notice, such as when you get to the appointment and the nurse says she has to cancel. The only reason I gave any star at all is because it would not allow me to leave rating without choosing one. I can't believe she is able to continue to practice.

Disgrace to the profession

Posted on August 16th, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! I waited over 2 hrs - other patients were leaving & everyone complaining that wait is always 2-3 hrs. She filled out my prescription to wrong name address & birthdate! Birthdate was off by 30 years! A disgrace to the profession & should not be allowed to practice!

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Worst doc I've ever seen in my life.

Do not use Shazia Malik

Posted on May 31st, 2016

2 hour waits for 10 minutes with doctor, unprofessional staff. Changes meds without telling patient. Nice lady but I will be changing my doctor.

Never go to Shazia Malik

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

I would not send my dog to see her. She is a waste of time. She will not call you back or follow up. I had to call 6 times over 2 weeks in order for her to call me back. Took over 2 weeks for her and her office to forward files to another Doctor. Had to threaten to call an attorney in order to get files sent.

She is wonderful

Posted on November 13th, 2015

She was willing to bring in my unsupportive parents and explain to them that yes, I really did have a problem, and a bad one at that. Before they just thought I was making it up for attention.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

She has no respect for people's time. I have had to wait 2 hours each time I have an appointment.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Arrived for my new patient appointment 30mins before the appointment time. Spent 20mins filling out paperwork with an incredible amount of duplication, then waited _over two hours_ before giving up and leaving. A mental health professional that leaves her patients waiting over 2hrs without explanation mustn't care much for her patient's mental well being. The receptionist said the wait was unusual, but looking at the other reviews I'd say it's normal. This "Dr" has no business seeing or treating patients. I hope people take this under consideration and go somewhere else.

Never go to Shazia Malik

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Shazia Malik is never on time. Her office staff complain about it themselves.