Learn more about Dr. Shazia Sami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shazia Sami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sami
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Sami, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Onychomycosis (Fingernail Fungus)
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sami graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Ctr
- Jamaica Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Andleeb Sami MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shazia A. Sami practice?
- Dr. Shazia Sami has 1 office location.
Dr. Shazia Sami practices Family Medicine near Kew Gardens, NY.
See Kew Gardens Primary Care Doctors.