A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shazia Sami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shazia Sami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Sami, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sami graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sami has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Andleeb Sami MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Shazia A. Sami practice?
- Dr. Shazia Sami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shazia Sami practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Kew Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Kew Gardens Family Physicians and Kew Gardens General Practitioners.