Learn more about Dr. Shazia Sami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shazia Sami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sami
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Sami, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sami graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sami has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Andleeb Sami MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shazia A. Sami practice?
- Dr. Shazia Sami has 1 office location.
Dr. Shazia Sami practices Family Medicine near Kew Gardens, NY.
See Kew Gardens Primary Care Doctors.