Shazia Siddiqui Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 2nd, 2016

EASY TO GET IN TO HER CAUSE SHE DON'T HAVE NO BUSINESS CAUSE SHE IS RUDE . THE ONES SHE DOES SEE . WON'T TAKE RECORDS FROM YOU IF THEY ARE DONE SOME WHERE ELS SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO WHERE SHE CAME FROM

September 13th, 2016

I thought she just didn't like me, nice to c I'm not alone

She seemed like she didn't even look over any of my disabilities and there are too many too list, I also was smart enough to kick out and get a restrainingredients order from abusI've now exhusband, hello did u not see PTSD along w bulging discs fibermialga myositis nurophthphy cluster migraines ect, and 15 pills a month really? OK that helps my RA for almost 4 days, get ur nose out of the air what the movie the Grinch even he grew a heart as I pray u have.

January 18th, 2016

dr saddiqui

She is a joke don't waste your time!! I wanted to snap her high heels off and poke her eye out! She does NOT CARE AT ALL!

November 21st, 2015

Finally relief

I would recommend Dr. Siddiqui. She did not throw pills at me. She doesn't do repeat testing or unnecessary tests. She is compassionate and listens. She answers all your questions and makes sure you are comfortable with the medical procedures that are your choice. Her office is behind if she has a surgery to do or late patients. She has helped a great deal with my pain! Finally relief and diagnosis after 13 years of suffering.

October 1st, 2012

This woman is cold hearted and seems to enjoy inflicting pain, not ending it. That is what she did for me.

May 8th, 2011

Brusque; superficial exam, relies on x-rays, MRI, CT scans, lab work and other physician reports. Had to give a urine specimen but no explanation was given that a drug screening would be done. My insurance co. was billed for $800.00!!!! for this test!!!

March 23rd, 2011

Does Not Return Calls to Patients or Physicians

I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Siddiqui quickly, but now I know why. Because she is overloaded with patients and does not allow sufficient time for follow up.My back started acting up 15 days ago now. I have been following her advice during that time frame (rest, ice/heat, light stretching, meds as directed). And as directed, I started calling her office at the one week mark when my pain had not improved. She said she would recommend something more if pain was unmanageable longer than that.I have been calling for 9 days and have received 2 calls back. Both time it has been from secretaries who have asked for the same information I left on their voice mail (several times, mind you). Things like name, birthdate, current medications, etc.This is not acceptable care. My PCP has tried calling twice and hasn't received a call back either. If you are looking for a doctor who will be responsive, this is not the right doctor for you.

August 7th, 2008

Poor bedside manners, will not talk with you, will not put imperfections on medical report, 1-2 hour wait, will severly injure you

May 9th, 2016