Learn more about Dr. Shazia Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shazia Zafar, Internist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zafar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zafar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Zafar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zafar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Zafar MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shazia Zafar practice?
- Dr. Shazia Zafar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shazia Zafar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists and Pembroke Pines Oncologists.