Learn more about Dr. Shazia Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shazia Zafar, Internist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zafar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zafar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Zafar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zafar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Zafar MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shazia Zafar practice?
- Dr. Shazia Zafar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shazia Zafar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists and Pembroke Pines Oncologists.