Learn more about Dr. Shazia Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shazia Zafar, Internist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Zafar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zafar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Zafar MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shazia Zafar practice?
- Dr. Shazia Zafar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shazia Zafar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists and Pembroke Pines Oncologists.