Learn more about Dr. Shazia Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shazia Zafar, Internist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Zafar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Benign hematology
- Breast Cancer
- Health Services and Outcomes Research
- Malignant hematology
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zafar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Zafar MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shazia Zafar practice?
- Dr. Shazia Zafar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shazia Zafar practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists and Pembroke Pines Oncologists.