A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shea Cronley is Excellent. Dr. Cronley has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shea Cronley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronley graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cronley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cronley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shea Cronley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shea A. Cronley practice?
Dr. Shea Cronley practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Narberth, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.