A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shea Cronley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shea Cronley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shea Cronley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronley graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cronley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cronley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shea A. Cronley practice?
Dr. Shea Cronley practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Valley, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.