A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shea Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shea Holt, Internist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shea Holt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Holt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shea Holt MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shea Holt practice?
- Dr. Shea Holt has 1 office location.
Dr. Shea Holt practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.