A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shea Joyner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shea Joyner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shea Joyner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Joyner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Joyner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joyner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shea S. Joyner practice?
Dr. Shea Joyner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.