Dr. Shea Joyner, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Shea Office Complex In Craig Ranch
Craig Ranch OBGYN
7900 Henneman Way
Ste 100
McKinney, TX 75070
(214) 544-6600
Locations and availability (1)

|  I felt that my discussion  |  show details
by scott on Jul 28th, 2014

I felt that my discussion with my doctor was excellent, and the nurse welcoming, especially as she asked me about my infertility issues. Overall I had a very good experience!

|  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Joyner is amazing. I have never had a physician be so comforting, treat me respectfully and communicate in such a comfortable, friendly manner. The medical community is starving for physicians like Dr. Joyner.

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2011

Dr Joyner is a very good doctor. Treatment and bedside manner is very well. She really cares about her patients. Knowledgeable and intelligent.

|  Dr. Joyner is very, very good!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Joyner for about 5 years or so and she truly is a great doctor. I have had numerous questions and problems pop up and she has been able to diagnose and treat severe dysplasia leading to cervical cancer with the LEEP procedure in her office in a short outpatient procedure for me, resulting in good PAP results ever since. Additionally, she has given a variety of different birth control options each and every time I go in making me feel very comfortable with my choice of contraceptive every time. I have had a history of gynecological problems and Dr. Joyner has truly been one of the very best at solving them and treating me as a patient and as a person. I recommend her to friends all the time!