A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Madrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Madrid, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrid graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Madrid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Shea Madrid MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. T S. Madrid practice?
- Dr. T Madrid has 3 office locations.
Dr. T Madrid practices Pediatrics near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Madera Pediatricians.