Learn more about Dr. Shea Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shea Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shea Ross, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shea O Ross MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shea O. Ross practice?
- Dr. Shea Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Shea Ross practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Gastroenterologists.