A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheala Jafry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheala Jafry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jafry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheala Jafry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheala Jafry practice?
- Dr. Sheala Jafry has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sheala Jafry practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Utica, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.