A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shearwood McClelland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClelland
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. McClelland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shearwood McClelland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClelland graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McClelland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Harlem Hospital Center New York, Manhattan Borough
- Harlem Hospital Center, New York, Ny
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shearwood Junior McClelland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shearwood J. McClelland practice?
- Dr. Shearwood McClelland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shearwood McClelland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See New York Surgeons.