Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shearwood Mcclelland
Dr. Shearwood Mcclelland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Teaneck, NJ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mcclelland is affiliated with Harlem Hospital Center New York, Manhattan Borough, Harlem Hospital Center and Harlem Hospital Center, New York, Ny. Dr. Mcclelland has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Shearwood Mcclelland has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Shearwood Mcclelland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jacquelin Emmanuel
New York, NY 0 mi39
Dr. Thomas Delauro
Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.67 mi41
Dr. Joseph Elfenbein
New York, NY 0.71 mi50