A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shearwood McClelland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClelland
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. McClelland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shearwood McClelland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClelland graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McClelland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Harlem Hospital Center New York, Manhattan Borough
- Harlem Hospital Center, New York, Ny
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shearwood Junior McClelland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shearwood J. McClelland practice?
- Dr. Shearwood McClelland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shearwood McClelland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See New York Surgeons.