Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheba Ampalloor
Dr. Sheba Ampalloor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ampalloor is affiliated with Provident Hospital of Cook County, Swedish Covenant Hospital and Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheba Ampalloor has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sheba Ampalloor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Jyotin Vyas
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Akbar Khan
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Clifton Clarke
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi31