Dr. Sheba Shah Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sheba Shah?

My worst experience ever

Posted on November 15th, 2017

waiting time is more than hour even you make an appointment. They never answer the phone and you can not anyone to ask a simple question. She was so rude and told me we have no follow up policy. My back got worst after second time and she asked me to go to ER. I got bill from them because they used out of network provider without disclosing to me. It is fuuny that she doesn't follow up but she will respond to your negative feedback and delete them from Facebook. Stay away from this doctor and don't waste your time and find a real doctor who cares about you not your money!

Posted on October 7th, 2017

i felt like this doctor was just trying to make money from my insurance. she told me if i wanted pain medication, then i have to do her tests (where i see she is compensated). I walked out and never went back. i went to another pain doctor in the area, he put me on a program to get better without needing those pain medications.

Condescending

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr Jilani at glance is nice, sweet, and caring, but she allows titles, diagnosis, policy and procedures within her practice to get in the way of offering a patient in pain the care and attention we are seeking. She is very closed minded and might as well just be reading out of a text book. I'm certain she was a successful medical student but she has drastically failed at one big huge part, empathy! She has none. Every person is different and we are all unique. I pray for her to learn patience, empathy, and to realize that we people that end up in her office is because we are in chronic PAIN and it hurts, as we do not expect a miracle, magic pill, or wand waving spell, we at the very least want to feel as though you care and have the same goal as we do, to manage chronic pain and/or alleviate the pain triggers and work towards correcting some of the pain generators.

Posted on September 26th, 2012

At first I was nervous since she only has 3 years experience. However, after my 1st appointment w/her, my opinion drastically changed. Dr. Jilani was extremely caring, through, professional & listened to all my concerns. She has even suggested a treatment for a condition I have. I now have hope that this treatment will allow me to be free from the pain my DDD causes me.

not very good

Posted on July 14th, 2012

she seemed under trained, didnt feel like my dad recieved the best care available.

Posted on October 30th, 2017