Dr. Sheba Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheba Shah?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Sheba Shah?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2013

Condescending

Dr Jilani at glance is nice, sweet, and caring, but she allows titles, diagnosis, policy and procedures within her practice to get in the way of offering a patient in pain the care and attention we are seeking. She is very closed minded and might as well just be reading out of a text book. I'm certain she was a successful medical student but she has drastically failed at one big huge part, empathy! She has none. Every person is different and we are all unique. I pray for her to learn patience, empathy, and to realize that we people that end up in her office is because we are in chronic PAIN and it hurts, as we do not expect a miracle, magic pill, or wand waving spell, we at the very least want to feel as though you care and have the same goal as we do, to manage chronic pain and/or alleviate the pain triggers and work towards correcting some of the pain generators.

September 26th, 2012

At first I was nervous since she only has 3 years experience. However, after my 1st appointment w/her, my opinion drastically changed. Dr. Jilani was extremely caring, through, professional & listened to all my concerns. She has even suggested a treatment for a condition I have. I now have hope that this treatment will allow me to be free from the pain my DDD causes me.

July 14th, 2012

not very good

she seemed under trained, didnt feel like my dad recieved the best care available.

September 20th, 2017