A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheba Mohsin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheba Mohsin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheba Mohsin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohsin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mohsin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheba Mohsin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheba Mohsin practice?
- Dr. Sheba Mohsin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheba Mohsin practices Family Medicine near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Williamsburg Family Physicians.