Internists, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile
39000 Bob Hope Dr
1st Floor
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
760-834-7960
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  review of Dr. Heidarian  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2014

Just awful, a trainwreck of a doctor. Looks like a cheap hooker, is arrogant, overbooked, never shows up in emergencies and is insulting. If you're smart, avoid this one like the plague.

May 13th, 2012

I have been Dr heidarian's patient for the past few months. I have never had a Doctor spending so much time with me the way she has been. Everytime I go in for a visit , she spends lots of time listening to me and then ask proper questions from me regarding my health. I feel so confident having her as my Doctor. She is a superb physician. She has made a big difference in my life. I do appreciate her service. She is a five star Doctor.

Feb 5th, 2012

She usually projects a kind sympathetic attitude toward patients, but it is usually rushed. Her personal assistants are primarily incompetent. Most of the orders she gives them are rarely carried out. She is usually in a chaotic environment which I can only assume is of her own making since it follows her from clinic to clinic. She has a very aggressive and even bossy attitude. Her skill as a doctor is average, at best. My overall rating of her as a doctor is very poor.

|  An excellent and smart physician who listens to the patients  |  show details
May 22nd, 2011

I have known Dr Heidarian who has been taking care of my parents for the past two years one of whom is diagnosed with dementia. Dr heidarian has been taking an excellent care of my parents and they are both doing fine. She always listens to the patients and their family members with passion and spends a lot of time explaining everything. She even takes the time to speak to other members of the family in case we ask her too just to make sure every one understands what is going on with my parents. I feel so fortunate to have her taken care of my parents.She certainly is an asset to the medical community.

|  VIOLATED STANDING POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR HEALTHCARE  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

This individual was on duty in the hospital when my mother was dying. Mother was examined by experts who came and told me she was dying, that her kidneys were shutting down and there was no hope. I asked my mother if she would like to be transferred to hospice and she said she would. I made the arrangements but this doctor deliberately violated the power of attorney for healthcare which the hospital had and refused to transfer. She stated in notes that my mother was "resting comfortably". My mother in reality was on a forced ventilator, rubber straps causing welts on her face and distorting her mouth, and when she tried to remove it they strapped her hands to the bed and there she stayed under the bright lights, with the noise of the ventilator, suffering, traumatized and afraid. She was not resting comfortably. Unfortunately I did not have the financial resources to sue this physician or the hospital. I pray that she suffers the same fate my mother did at her hands. I do not trust this hospital at all. Records I examined did not correspond to events and statements I was witness to.

|  The best doctor i have ever had  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

My wife and I have been dr Heidarian's patients for a while and we are so greatful for the care she has provided to us. she is by far the best doctor we have ever had.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2010

Dr Heidarian is a great physician

|  No follow up  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

if you want a Doctor that follows up to make sure the medication she has prescribed is working- she is not the Doctor for you.if you want to a Doctor to follow up with you after having major surgery- she is not the Doctor for you.If you want a Doctor that will investigate all possible treatments for a specific issue- she is not the Doctor for you.She has horrible follow up and investigative skills. She does not spend enough time to even get a clear view of the possible issues. She prescribes medication without follow up to make sure it is working and solving the issue. Bottom line she cannot handle the number of patients she currently has. I was also appalled to see there was not enough seating for the waiting room as patients were standing outside the door in very hot weather. The floors and rooms where not very clean as well. This should have been an indicator of what type of care my Mother was going to get. I would not recommend her services to my worst enemy.

May 20th, 2010

A great Geriatrician. compassionate about her patients.

|  Concerned about patient or...  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2010

Is this doctor whose training is not impressive concerned about the patients comfort, wishes and well being or is she concerned about and influenced by others related to the patient in some way. She should remember that her first and only priority should be the patient. Experience shows that the patient is not her primary concern.

|  #1 docter shade heidarian  |  show details
by shell n. laska on May 17th, 2009

sheda heidarian a wounder doucter i the whould in tiere would she should get a pay raies.sriclery,shell n laska .shellaska@cs.com