A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shedthikere Krishnamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shedthikere Krishnamurthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnamurthy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnamurthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shedthikere Krishnamurthy, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Krishnamurthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shedthikere Narayanappa Krishnamurthy MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shedthikere N. Krishnamurthy practice?
- Dr. Shedthikere Krishnamurthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Shedthikere Krishnamurthy practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Neurologists and Florence Sleep Medicine Doctors.