A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheebu Chacko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacko graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore.
Dr. Chacko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheebu V Chacko MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheebu V. Chacko practice?
- Dr. Sheebu Chacko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheebu Chacko practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Brooklyn, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.