A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheeja Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheeja Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheeja Abraham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abraham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheeja K. Abraham practice?
Dr. Sheeja Abraham practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.