A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheeja Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheeja Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheeja Abraham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheeja K Abraham MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sheeja K. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Sheeja Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheeja Abraham practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.