Dr. Sheeja Francis Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Sheeja Francis?

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Ordinarily I wouldn’t write a review but after reading the reviews here on Dr. Francis I felt compelled to write a review. And the reason is because some of these reviews sound like the same thing that happened to me. First she was very slow to get to me. Now I am an older female who suffers with R.A. and it is difficult for me to sit in those hard chairs for a long time. Then when she came in the room she seemed agitated. But then when we began to talk and I listened to her tell me there was nothing wrong with me. I told her there must be because of the way I feel. Then she told me I could find another doctor just like she told these other people. It seems if Dr. Francis can’t find out what is wrong with you she tells you to see another doctor. Sound familiar. This is why I wrote this review because some of these reviews sounded just like my meeting with Dr. Francis. After she told me that I could find another Dr I asked her why I would have to do that. She wouldn’t give me an answer. Then she abruptly ended the meeting and left the room. The nurse came back in and I asked her if the Dr was coming back in. The nurse looked at me like I was nuts and told me the Dr was finished. I was shocked. Anyway I would tell everyone not to use this doctor because she is rude, impolite, especially to women and apparently not very knowledgeable as a doctor. Don’t go to her go to another doctor like I am going to do taking her advice to do exactly that. I give her a very low rating if any at all.

Posted on November 6th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Francis by another physician because I was having a lot of joint pain. I have also been sick for a lot of years and suffer from joint pain when I got sick a few some time ago. So when I met with Dr. Francis after her office made me wait an hour and ½ she was very rude and curt to begin with. Very bad bedside manner. She went on to tell me there was nothing wrong with me because the blood results came back with no problems. She then told me very sarcastically I could find another doctor if I wanted too. Apparently she has a habit of saying this to patients. As I see someone else complained about this of her. That is if you don’t like what she has to say she tells you can find another doctor. She is by far one if the worst doctors I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. She is not as good a doctor that she thinks she is. And when she can’t find out what is wrong with you she will blame it on other doctors and the treatment they are giving you, or the blood doesn’t say anything to guide her. The worst doctor I ever went to. Do not go to her at all. Find another doctor for R.A.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Dr Francis is a wonderful dr before her I couldn't open a door thanks to her getting my servre R A under control

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Great experience

Posted on March 14th, 2016

I would refer my friends and family to OSM and Dr. Francis. The office is clean and the staff is friendly! I waited 10 minutes total to see Dr. Francis today

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I was referred to her when my previous rheumatologist moved out of the area. I met with her twice, and never received any physical examination . I mention a new problem with my arthritis, and she just said, that the blood tests are fine, so I do not think there is any issue. She even said very rudely that I could find another doctor if I wish. Not happy.

Mrs Pelage

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Don't waste your time. Cant make a diagnosis if it was gift wrapped in a box. She has an attitude and is not open to listen or read and other case notes from other doctors. She is on a high horse and rushes to get out of the visit and slow to come in.

Caring doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2012

caring doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Very dismissive. Stated several times "I am the doctor".

Find another rheumy!

Posted on August 31st, 2011

I've seen Dr. Francis 3 times, and she's probably spent a total of 15 minutes with me. Blew off my symptoms and rushed off to her next appointment. Very disheartening.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

good doctor. good service.