A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheeja Pullarkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheeja Pullarkat, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Systemic Mastocytosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pullarkat graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Pullarkat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheeja Thankappan Pullarkat MD is a female Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheeja T. Pullarkat practice?
- Dr. Sheeja Pullarkat has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheeja Pullarkat practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.