A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheel Vatsia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vatsia
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vatsia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheel Vatsia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Vatsia graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Vatsia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheel Vatsia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheel Vatsia practice?
- Dr. Sheel Vatsia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheel Vatsia practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons.