Dr. Sheel Kumar Vatsia MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheel Vatsia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheel Vatsia, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vatsia graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vatsia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vatsia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheel K. Vatsia practice?
Dr. Sheel Vatsia practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons, Manhasset Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Manhasset Cardiologists.