A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheel Vatsia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheel Vatsia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Vatsia graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Vatsia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheel K Vatsia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheel K. Vatsia practice?
- Dr. Sheel Vatsia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheel Vatsia practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons and Manhasset Cardiothoracic Surgeons.