A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheela Ahari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheela Ahari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahari graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ahari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheela Ahari BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheela Ahari practice?
- Dr. Sheela Ahari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheela Ahari practices Anesthesiology near Mason City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Mason City Anesthesiologists.