A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheela Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheela Chandra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandra
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheela Chandra, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Chandra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheela Chandra MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sheela Chandra practice?
- Dr. Sheela Chandra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheela Chandra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.