A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheela Magge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheela Magge, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Magge graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Magge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheela Natesh Magge MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sheela N. Magge practice?
- Dr. Sheela Magge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheela Magge practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.