Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheela Padmaraju
Dr. Sheela Padmaraju, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Binghamton, NY. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Padmaraju is affiliated with United Health Services Hospitals, Lourdes Hospital and Wilson Medical Center. Dr. Padmaraju has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheela Padmaraju has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sheela Padmaraju is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.
Dr. Charles Ho
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Binghamton, NY 0.01 mi50
Dr. Ellen Bifano
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Johnson City, NY 0.93 mi37
Dr. Rajesh Dave
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Johnson City, NY 0.93 mi39