Dr. Sheela Surapaneni Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 5th, 2015

Do not seek the care of this psychiatrist

Dr. Surapaneni seemed disinterested in assisting me in treatment for my ADD. She was the rudest mental health professional I ever encountered. She did not obtain my previous records from my former psychiatrist and proceeded to ask me if the front office staff in her clinic had obtained my records from him. I inquired as to if she coordinates with her staff and shouldn't she know if they were able to obtain my records or not. She asked me why I don't just leave and stated that she does not have to help me if she did not want to. I asked her why she had acted that way toward me and stated that I would file a complaint against her. She said, "go ahead and complain", and then continued on as if nothing had occurred. I personally believe that her animosity is due to cultural differences. I would not recommend for anyone seeking a mental health professional to visit her clinic.

November 23rd, 2014