Learn more about Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdev
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Sachdev has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Primary Care Doctors, Newark Family Physicians, and Newark Hospice & Palliative Specialists.