Learn more about Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdev
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Sachdev has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Primary Care Doctors, Newark Family Physicians, and Newark Hospice & Palliative Specialists.