A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdev
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Sachdev has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheelmohan Sachdev practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Primary Care Doctors, Newark Geriatric Doctors, and Newark Family Physicians.