A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheema Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheema Chawla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Chawla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheema Chawla MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sheema Chawla practice?
- Dr. Sheema Chawla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheema Chawla practices Radiation Oncology near Newark, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Newark Radiation Oncologists.