Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheema Jalil
Dr. Sheema Jalil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Langhorne, PA, with another office in Levittown, PA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jalil is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Temple Lower Bucks Hospital and Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheema Jalil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sheema Jalil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.
Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Langhorne, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Radha Gopalan
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Langhorne, PA 0 mi24
Dr. Mohammad Younus
Langhorne, PA 0 mi31