A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheema Jalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheema Jalil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheema Jalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalil graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Jalil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheema Jalil MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheema Jalil practice?
- Dr. Sheema Jalil has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheema Jalil practices Internal Medicine near Levittown, PA.
See Levittown Internists.