Dr. Sheemain Asaria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheemain Asaria?

March 16th, 2017

Knife happy

Dr. Asaria was the doctor on call at Evergreen when I had my 3rd baby. My first 2 were born all natural - no epidural, etc. I planned on the same for my 3rd. All was going well with the birth - I have very long labors of 36+ hours - I knew I was in the final stretch and my baby would be born within the next 3-6 hours. Dr. Asaria was in a hurry to go home, so she told me my baby was in distress, despite all the evidence to the contrary. She lied to me and said she discussed with my regular doctor and they both agreed I needed a C-section. I should have called my doctor myself to confirm, but Dr. Asaria told me I had no time if I wanted to save my baby from brain damage. I didn't want that to happen, so I went ahead and had the C-section. The next day, my doctor came in and told me "I'm shocked you had a C-section!" You can imagine how surprised I was to hear that since Dr. Asaria assured me she spoke with my doctor and got her agreement/approval to go ahead with the surgery. Also, during the night after the surgery, when the night nurse came in to check on me, she told me, "You didn’t hear it from me, but some doctors here are all about the C-section. It’s a lot faster and easier for them – they don’t have to wait around, and they can get home at a decent hour. As a matter of fact, four women were in labor today, and all four of them had an ‘emergency’ C-section, back to back, and the doctor was out of here and home in time for dinner.” That’s a direct quote…

September 20th, 2016

This Doc will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart

You wouldn't think it would be super difficult for a mid-20s woman to visit an ob/gyn to discuss tubal ligation, but it was dang near impossible. Dr. Asaria was the ONLY ob/gyn who did not either flatly deny me a tubal saying "what if you change your mind someday?" or require a verbal or written consent from my husband as if my body belongs to him. She and I discussed risks, I asked for some clarifications on some of the research I'd done and she responded in a professional manner and without condescension. She approved me for surgery without any input from my husband. I was amazed and astounded that my 3 year journey to get a tubal had finally come to an end. She's a very talented surgeon and even took pictures of my insides to show me at my follow up. She's an amazing, kind, caring and sincere doctor with a great bedside manner. Even if you're not considering a tubal, consider seeing her for your "well woman" exams.

August 13th, 2016

Very careless doctor. I went to her when I read all the reviews about her but it was my worst decision. After having a smooth overall pregnancy when I complained several times about reducing baby movements in start of ninth month , she didn't bothered to do some extra checks on my baby. Her nurse would just reply me telling to drink sugary stuff and lay on left side, count movements. As a first time mom, I thought it's normal. She never followed up even though o texted her I couldn't feel any movements.The very next week she was not able to locate my baby's heartbeat. All she had to say was im sorry. Just wish if she could have given some extra care to me and my baby, I would have not lost her. Will never ever recommend her to anyone. Worst worst worst

April 16th, 2010

Dr. Asaria spend time with me answering all of my questions and concerns. She is very kind and extremely knowledgable.

May 5th, 2009

Sheemain Asaria was very kind and made my first pap alot less scary. Great experience.

September 10th, 2008

Caring, knowledgeable

My visit with Dr. Asaria went smooth. Se listened to my concerns and addressed them professional with great knowledge and compassion.

June 9th, 2016