A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheena Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheena Banerjee, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Banerjee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheena Banerjee BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheena Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Sheena Banerjee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheena Banerjee practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.