A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheena Chenthitta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chenthitta
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Chenthitta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheena Chenthitta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chenthitta graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheena A Chenthitta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheena A. Chenthitta practice?
- Dr. Sheena Chenthitta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheena Chenthitta practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.