A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheena Kong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheena Kong, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheena Kong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kong graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheena Xinna Kong MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheena X. Kong practice?
- Dr. Sheena Kong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheena Kong practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.