Learn more about Dr. Sheena Stubbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheena Stubbers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheena Stubbers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbers graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stubbers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stubbers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheena G. Stubbers practice?
Dr. Sheena Stubbers practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.