A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheena Stubbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheena Stubbers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stubbers
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stubbers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheena Stubbers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbers graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stubbers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheena Gibbons Stubbers MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheena G. Stubbers practice?
- Dr. Sheena Stubbers has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheena Stubbers practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.