Dr. Sheena Stubbers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheena Stubbers?

very personable

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I am a new PATIENT. The Dr took the time to get to know me. Asked lots of questions ordered lots of test, very thorough. The best experience I had in Houston so far. I had been in Houston for 5 years. had not found a Dr I liked. I will be back to see her I think I just found my Dr.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Extremely thorough and very caring!

Posted on July 11th, 2015

Seems very stressed. Nurse is not friendly. Doesn't seem able to do anything herself other than pass one along to a specialist. Days go by without a response to a question. A nice lady with too much on her plate.

the white family

Posted on September 18th, 2012

best dr. i know has the ability to stay on top of things

Posted on September 19th, 2011

I was recommended by a co-woker to see Dr. Stubbers and had an appointment the next day. Words cannot express how clean the office was, the team was awesome and very polite and most of all Dr. Stubbers and Sam was very caring and would recommend Dr. Stubbers to other.

Best doctor.

Posted on September 16th, 2011

Dr. Stubbers is a very caring doctor. Always willing to listen and offer her expert opinion. Now, if I would just listen to her...isn't that always the problem? She is great and caring. I hope never to be so sick that I "need" any doctor, but if it happens I hope she is the one that cares for me.

Dr. Stubbers is thorough and accurate

Posted on April 19th, 2011

Dr. Stubbers keeps up with her research, takes the time to try to understand the cause of any symptoms, and refers to specialists where needed.

Best

Posted on April 9th, 2011

Dr. Stubbers is the best doctor in the world. I have referred many people to her and all feel the same as I do. I had a simple health issue that was easily treated. I went to 4 different doctors before her and all of them told me nothing was wrong with me. I knew something was wrong an Dr. Stubbers listened to me an worked with me and figured it out! I feel like a new person and I owe it to her!

Have traveled 4 hours to see this doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2010

I have numerous health issues and probably over 15 doctors at any one time. Dr. Stubbers is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. She is a "never give up" internist who will aggressively test until she finds the problem. Her bedside manner and the amount of time she spends with each patient are exceptional and I would highly recommend her to anyone. If my mother had an unknown illness, she would be the first doctor I called.

Posted on August 6th, 2010

Seems overworked. Didn't seem to remember me or my husband. Both as patients and the medical issues we had seen her about. Didn't seem focused. Wait was too long. Staff is terrible about refilling prescriptions. Has a different excuse each time. Should be seamless between Walgreens and the doctor's office but isn't at all. I usually have to call and followup several times to get my refills that require doctor's approval. Do not have a good feeling about Dr Stubbers or her staff.

Posted on September 28th, 2017