Learn more about Dr. Sheenagh Bodkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheenagh Bodkin, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheenagh Bodkin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodkin graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bodkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheenagh Bodkin MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheenagh Bodkin practice?
- Dr. Sheenagh Bodkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheenagh Bodkin practices Internal Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists.