SHEERA SIEGEL Is this you?

Have you seen SHEERA SIEGEL?

A pleasant experience with Dr Sheera Siegel

Posted on June 18th, 2016

I am writing this review to tell other users about my recent experience with Dr. Sheera Siegel. She is compassionate, caring and take time with you and explain the condition and treatment in details. She checks condition with all angles and orders tests to confirm condition and treatment. She has good manners and treat you well and I would like to visit again if my condition required in future.

Compassionate and Intelligent Physician

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Dr. Siegel is a very caring and compassionate physician. She listens carefully and crafts a care plan that fits you as an individual. She is very up to date on the literature and frequently cites the latest research as she helps you to understand your options and to make good choices. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Posted on June 14th, 2015

So happy to find this doctor. Accessible via e-mail on patient website (request prescription refills, ask a question, request records, etc.) Listens to patient. Staff advises you of delays in schedule. Can't say enough good things!

Great office experience...

Posted on November 19th, 2014

I am a new patient of Dr. Siegel and I must say I am truly impressed. I actually left her office so happy and relieved with my situation. I had a very unpleasant and unfortunate experience with a previous endocrinologist which prompted me to see her. I was treated respectfully on the phone from the first minute, was worked into a very coveted time slot of Dr. Siegel's, and was truly listened to both on the phone and in the office. When I met Dr. Siegel, she was lively, very smart, and very in-tune to me, really listening and super focused. She literally drew a diagram of what I was dealing with, and explained it in a very easy to understand way. She took the time to answer all of my questions, I mean, ALL of them (!), did a thorough exam, and discussed my options until I had nothing else to ask. She clearly has the right recipe for being an AMAZING doctor. She obviously is very intelligent, patient, compassionate, and is a great listener, giving honest advice. I am very happy to have found her, and would recommend her to anyone I know in need of a proper endocrinologist, and already have.. I heartfully thank her for her kindness and expertise.

Pleased to visit

Posted on September 15th, 2014

I have been a patient even before Dr. Siegel opened her current practice. I have been treated with care and patience over these years. Dr. Siegel is careful in her diagnoses and she limits the use of medications as per my request. I look forward to my quarterly visits because Dr. Siegel is so personable.

Compassion, skill, empathy and care at a critical moment in time.

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dear Dr. Siegel - I wanted to write a note to thank you and express how special you are as a doctor and human being. After emailing you on a Sunday while in distress, I was astounded to receive a reply the same day, I truly feel very fortunate to have found you. I completely trust your skills, knowledge and treatment and feel I am in the hands of a very compassionate, competent and caring human being. I sincerely appreciate your kindness, the unhurried time spent during office visits, your insight and indelible smile. While you can teach a doctor skills, you cannot teach empathy, care, sincerity, concern and heartfelt kindness, all which you possess. You are unique and surround yourself with a staff that is attentive, kind and caring.

Great Doctor and staff

Posted on October 11th, 2010

This Doctor and staff go above and beyond for their patients. Everyone is so nice and professional, and I highly recommend this Doctor to everyone, she is well worth the wait.

Posted on July 21st, 2010

Dr. Siegel is among the very best. She is pleasant, professional ans highly knowledgeable. She is a real stand out in this medical group - the staff and others doctors get a C- in my book.

Optional

Posted on November 20th, 2009

Seems to know her stuff but never quite connected, always a bit distracted. The office is a circus and, with a couple of exceptions, the staff seems to regard patients as interruptions in whatever it is that they are doing. Not pleasant place.

Posted on October 24th, 2017