A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheeraz Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheeraz Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheeraz Qureshi, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheeraz Ahmed Qureshi MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheeraz A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Sheeraz Qureshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheeraz Qureshi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Surgeons.