A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheetal Chandhok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheetal Chandhok is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheetal Chandhok, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandhok graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chandhok has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheetal Chandhok MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheetal Chandhok practice?
- Dr. Sheetal Chandhok has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheetal Chandhok practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists and Bryn Mawr Cardiologists.