A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheetal Kircher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kircher
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kircher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kircher graduated from DePaul University, Chicago.
Dr. Kircher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheetal Mehta Kircher MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sheetal M. Kircher practice?
- Dr. Sheetal Kircher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheetal Kircher practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.