A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheetal Kircher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kircher graduated from DePaul University, Chicago.
Dr. Kircher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheetal Kircher MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sheetal Kircher practice?
- Dr. Sheetal Kircher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheetal Kircher practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.