A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheetal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheetal Patel, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheetal Patel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheetal Mihir Patel MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheetal M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sheetal Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheetal Patel practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.