Dr. Sheetal Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheetal Patel?

April 21st, 2016

I have been with Dr Patel for about 8 years. I find both her and her staff to be professional and friendly. They treat you as if you are part of their family.

March 25th, 2015

office visit

March 25th, 2015

office visit

I love DrPatel & staff they're very attentive, understanding, compassionate, knowledgeable, & loving WHAT MORE !!

February 13th, 2015

Very caring doctor who listens and tries to get to the bottom of my issues. Takes time with her patients who need it so at times there are waits, but you cant blame the doctors these days with all the paperwork and documentation they are expected to do to support a visit

January 29th, 2015

Great Doctor :)

September 30th, 2014

I absolutely do not recommend her

I saw Dr. Patel for a few years. Each visit I found there records were typically wrong or incomplete. I complained of my leg pain and that my ability to walk was decreasing with each month at each appt. She basically made me feel like it was a part of my life or in my head. Finally one visit she said "There is NOTHING wrong with you". At that point I switched Doctors and had tests run to find that I actually had 99% blockage in my arteries in both legs. Since then I had 4 stents and 1 balloon put in my leg arteries and can walk again and feel better then I have felt in over 15 years NO THANKS TO DR. PATEL. She was quite reckless in dealing with my health issues. I am so disappointed in how she and her staff respond to serious issues. This was VERY serious and thank God I changed doctors.

May 30th, 2013

Patel and staff was very rude. I do not suggest going to this office.

April 19th, 2013

patient

Dr. Patel spends quality time with you on your medical needs. She is thorough and speaks in a way that a patient would understand. Dr. Patel is up on any changes in meds or new information regarding medicine or drugs. A pleasure to deal with.

March 21st, 2013

Dr. Patel had me fill out a history, bring a headache log, and list of previous medications to my appointment and then did not look at them. She was warm and friendly and shared her knowledge of medications, but asked me only one or two questions. Dr. Patel prescribed a medication and then remembered that she hadn't examined me. She checked my eyes and reflexes. My symptoms persist, and my calls to her office are usually not returned for two days. I'm in excruciating pain, but cannot get an appointment for two weeks out; in the meantime, her advice is to drink a "caffeinated beverage" to treat the migraines I'm seeing a neurologist to help. So far I'm pretty discouraged. I thought a specialist would recognize the urgency of my situation. So discouraging.

November 10th, 2011

great doctor, empathetic and caring. Very refreshing to see a positive attitude and the attention to details.....

November 10th, 2011

Dr. Patel is my family physician and overall she has been a blessing. She was the first doctor to be able to get my diabetes under control. In observing the way she and her staff interact with the patients is very refreshing. Dr. Patel is the type of doctor who takes the time to listen to you and guide you in the right direction for your medical needs.

February 16th, 2010

Dr Patel is a caring doctor that has helped me with multiple illneses I have, She has referred me to other physcians when needed. Her bedside manners are excellent I recommended her to all my family members and friends and even though I am no longer one of her patients (due to moving away from the area) I will still recommend her as one of the best doctor you may need.