Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheetal Sharma
Dr. Sheetal Sharma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Sharma is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Jackson Memorial Hospital and North Broward Medical Center (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Sheetal Sharma has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Sheetal Sharma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Michael Sension
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi29
Dr. Ia Zagvazdina
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.07 mi31
Dr. Jefferson Herring
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.07 mi15