A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheetal Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheetal Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from University Of Nairobi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheetal Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sheetal Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sheetal Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheetal Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Infectious Disease Doctors.