Dr. Sheetal Shetty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheetal Shetty?

September 17th, 2015

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE experiances

I refuse to see this doctor again. She attributes EVERYTHING to weight. I had to threaten just to get a referral to a knee specialist after I got knee x rays. She told me it was my weight, turns out it is not. Specialist told me although loosing weight might help, it isn't the cause of me needing a knee replacement and my weight would not make a difference. Every-time I come in she has snide remarks and I am over it.

July 31st, 2013

Great PCP

I absolutely love this doctor. Every time I go in for a visit I feel like my issues are important and that Dr. Shetty wants to help alleviate my illness. She is very upfront, knowledgeable, and willing to find answers when she doesn't have them herself. I would recommend her to my friends and family, if they had Kaiser. Great doctor.

May 21st, 2017