A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheeten Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheeten Doshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doshi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheeten Doshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Doshi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheeten B Doshi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sheeten B. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Sheeten Doshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheeten Doshi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Gresham Internists and Gresham Gastroenterologists.