Dr. Sheeten Doshi MD Patient Reviews

2.9

October 12th, 2016
Finally a Doctor that listens!
I suffered from the life-threatening infection C-Diff for 7.5 months 3 years ago because I could NOT get a gastro to agree to do a fecal transplant. After breast cancer surgery I got c-diff back and was able to get into see Dr. Doshi within 3 days. He LISTENED to my history and complaints, saw the labs and immediately recommended a fecal transplant. The nurse dealt with scheduling my son to be the donor and took care of everything. The nurses & front desk admin were fantastic as was Dr. Doshi. He's very matter of fact but I'd rather have that then Dr. Feel-Good that does nothing to help me feel better. The only downside was having to buy my own blender as they only do fecal transplants about once a year LOL.

April 29th, 2016
Terrible bedside manner. Is not open to any kind of naturopathic medicine.

November 24th, 2015
Dr. Sh. Doshi; Legacy/Gresham, OR.
He IS a very talented MD, in his specialty. Great great Staff.

August 27th, 2015
He doesn't have time for patients, keep your symptoms to yourself please
His assistant didn't know how to enter information into the system so he left the chart in the room and grabbed Dr Doshi. Dr. Doshi didn't pick to my chart, read my symptoms or my medical history. He asked one question, "Why are you here?" I answered that i was having acute pain in my lower right quadrant and had nauseated and vomiting for 6 years. I have had 2 bowel resections in the past and have had resulting malnourishment syndrome. My PCP believes I have Crohns disease as my joint pain, night sweats, uncomfortable bathroom issues, adhesion history, ulcer history and food intolerance all align with the disease. This guy tells me after cutting me off, most food intolerance is in peoples heads, go ahead and eat what I want because he's sure it's nothing. He then says he's going to do an upper and lower gi with no IV sedation, a very painful experience for a patient with active adhesions. Then he left the room and another assistant came in and scheduled me and provided me with gone reading material about the procedure which were contrary to what he told me.

February 10th, 2015
very impressed
I have crohns disease and he is open to new procedures and is knowledgeable about new and upcoming treatments. unlike many gastro doctors I have seen he is OPEN to suggestion and didn't try to just put me into a category, he listened and suggested and WE came to a treatment plan together, I think this could be a great relationship.